Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moving to new house when I'm 5 mth old

On the 11th Sep, our family moved to our home sweet home at Compassvale Link. This has been a long wait since it's bought at 2004. Though the flat was ready end Dec 2008, daddy and mummy decided to wait for my arrival before planning the renovation and moving..

Finally we have a house we can call 'Home' :O
Some photos taken at our new home:
Our first visitor, Yeeyee and Yeechan.
My innocent look and favorite at the moment, blowing bubbles :P

Me laze around at the mat and rocker







I'm wearing the clothes that Aunt Lily (Mummy's colleague) bought from Germany.. handsome right :O


With daddy and mummy

Look how well I flipped but not crawling yet..





Another favorite stunt, lick and eat my toes.. :P










My favorite toy at the moment..
LeapFrog Explorer Ball that mummy has bought.