The next day was Sean's birthday party.. and it was a wet wet day, jam etc.. upon reaching the condominium, we had a hard time locating the function room as all the carpark entry to the block is blocked by residence access. After about 1/2 hr, we managed to find but sad to say Sean is already sleeping. So no much pictures of the birthday boy :P
But I had a whole good time there as there was a playroom next to the function room. I met my fellow April babies hunk again and we enjoyed ourselves very much.. I was crawling all over the place while Ernest and Kaleb are quite steady in walking.. while Issac is practising his standing.. Auntie Nana did not bring Alaric this time..


I really loved balloons.. hehee.. :O


Baby summer also came in to play with us :)

Mummy was real worried cos I like this Little Tike house a lot, refusing to come out and was playing inside the house for a long long time :P

