Sunday, May 3, 2009

April's Babies Work-out!

On 2nd of May, mummy has joined the SMF mummies activities for the babies born on April 2008. Aunt Veronica has arranged this activity at the JWT Kids at East Coast Road to celebrate the April babies birthday.. Mummy is in charge of ordering the cupcakes and we collected 24 cupcakes on the way there. During the ride there, I fell asleep again (as usual) so daddy waited with me at the carpark while mummy deliver the cupcakes first..

Here's how the cupcakes look like, how adorable and definitely look tasty. I did taste some though mummy was not very keen but daddy was ok.. hehe..
After I'm up, I proceed to JWT Kids where there were lots of hunks and babes.. as i just wake up, not so friendly.. hehe.. i was on my own most of the time, exploring the stations with mummy and daddy.. Some activities:
A pic with mummy first before further venturing..

I dont dare to crawl to this tunnel unlike Alaric kor kor :P
Slide with daddy

Stationary swings:

But I love this swing the most.. haha.. :O

A group photo before calling a day end..