We decided to go Vivo for dinner.. I fell a sleep in the car and mummy let me sleep a while longer before venturing at Vivo. Upon reaching, we went to the open area to practice my walking again :P


I was more amazed and distracted by the children playing at the fountain area :P


After that we set off to Earl Swensens for our dinner. Look how focus I am looking at the menu.. :P

And how much I enjoy daddy and mummy company during the dinner :O


I was more amazed and distracted by the children playing at the fountain area :P


After that we set off to Earl Swensens for our dinner. Look how focus I am looking at the menu.. :P

And how much I enjoy daddy and mummy company during the dinner :O

What a long day, I fell asleep on the way home, too tired. I have really enjoyed myself a lot, I wish everyday will be such fun. Cant wait for another outing. :O

