Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day Photoshot at Foto U

Mummy has booked a photoshot at Foto U for Father's day gift to daddy, I have missed the May Mother's Day one as I was having flu then.

Mummy was very busy then preparing, making sure all the toys and my clothes for the PS are ready and even take the trouble to buy a family set tshirts for all us hoping the photos can turn out well.. Of cose she very much hoped that I'll be in good mood on the day of PS. She makes sure I have enough rest on that Sunday (21 June'09). But haha.. i refuse to take the afternnon nap till 12+ and around 2, I still show no sign of waking up from my nap.. Mummy knows I'll certainly be cranky if forcefully wakes me up so she came up with an idea to wake me up instead, always work.. haha.. she started talking loudly to daddy and kakak, true enough less than 1 min I'm up.. haha.. pei fu mummy :O

Our PS is at 3pm but mummy and daddy a bit kiasu, worried may not be able to find the location of the for Foto U so we've arrived at 2.45pm instead.. As the slot before, the family never turned up, our photographer requested us to start the PS first and we started good.. Ben is able to make me laugh, also daddy.. haha.. he even commented I was in great mood and he was very grateful of that cos it wil make this PS easier.. cant believe our luck as this package only entitled 30mins and since the person never turn up, we continue to take till 45mins instead. Mummy was escatic and keeps on changing clothes for me, practically wore all the clothes she brought.. :O

Some of the photos taken, more can be seen at the slides presentation:








I must say the photos look great.. :O