Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Walking at Vivo..

After the family day, mummy and daddy brought me to Vivo to meet Por por who is going back to Balai.. oh ya, mummy got me a new car seat, I must say I like it a lot as shown in the pics :P
Also perhaps I was real happy as I have a nap of over 2 hrs and was feeling really fresh.




Me on the new car seat.. :O












At Harbour Front, 3rd floor, lots of area for playing..

Playing at the toy car at Harbour Front

Taking the merry go round

After por por left, the whole gang went shopping at vivo.. haha.. mummy, daddy, me, kakak, yee yee, yee chand, ku ku, suiku and suikim.. actually only mummy and yee yee shopping, the whole gang just followed, wat a funny sight.. anyway, we went to Espirit as yeeyee has a family disc card so mummy bought a shirt for me.. oh boy.. mummy has big shopping that day.. oops.. haha..

We went to Sushi Tei for dinner after that.. mummy and daddy decided to let me practice walking at vivo.. it was fun, start with mummy and daddy holding my hands walking then i tried to walk alone for a few steps.


After a while I feel tired and stoned at my position while playing with a cer cer sitting at the stool.. haha.. mummy was so amused that i'm keep on ogling girls.. :O