Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playdate - 14 June'09

Aunt Jo has graciously invited us to her parents's place as they are away for holiday and their place is very spacious and we babies can roam around.. daddies did not come along as he wants a break from me.. haha.. just kidding.. (he has things to do :P)

Mummy has tried to let me have an afternoon nap but i refused so no choice mummy went out earlier hoping I could have a short nap.. true enough i fell asleep soon and mummy has to wake me up when all the rest of babies have arrived.. the usual gang: Alaric, Kaleb, Ernst, Dominic and Sean.. but Issac is not coming as he has slight cough.

This is the pic of the 7 princes! :O


Each mummies have brought different toys and we babies are so happy, indulge ourselves in the pool of toys..


Me and Ernest having a good time with different toys..

My favourite ball ball pool, me together with Kaleb :O

Aunt Vonn has let me wear Kaleb's cap, I dont really like it but must say I look cool.. haha :O


Then it's swimming time but Mummy has promised daddy that I could not go in cos worried I caught flu after that :( Look how the rest enjoyed the swimming sessions..





Looking how fun it was, I tried my might to go into the pool but was prevented by mummy.


After that was snack time.. I like the Pigeon vege biscuits that Aunt Nana has brought..


Finally a group photo before calling a day.. :O