Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family Day

What a busy day today, mummy is up early preparing porridge for me to bring to mummy's company family day at Bottle Tree park at Yishun, sound like a nice place.. hehe.. It was a terribly hot day and i must say I'm not at my best mood as the day before I did not sleep well.. woke up at 11+ crying non stop and as suggested by Kuku who happen to be in S'pore that I was having a very bad nighmare and told mummy to wake me up. They tried by letting me watch TV and so happen that Barney is on the Disney channel and this is the first time i'm watching.. i enjoyed it very much.. only managed to put me back to sleep after midnight.. :P

Back to bottle tree park, we arrived at 9+ and went over to see some kids trying to catch fish.. it was fun.. then we went to the tent where mummy's family day was held. I must say not much things for me to play so i was rather bored there except meeting a few of mummy's colleagues and children.

See: me at the start, not very happy wor.. :(




Like to play with mummy's necklace and hair.. :P

It's a hot day so this fan came in handy.. i loved it.. :O

The only joy I had was playing with balloons..

We walk around the bottle tree park, lots of plants too but it's a hot day.. :( see daddy cant even open his eyes.. haha.. my favorite pout at the moment.. :P

By noon, i'm already tired and wanna go home and sleep

Mummy, pau pau, i want to sleep.. I fell asleep on the way home and sleep for nearly 2 hrs before went to Vivo to meet por por.. :O